The objective of this workshop is to get picklet authors ready to design and make interactive picture books for iPad.
It works best if you can bring the computer that you will work with.
If you don’t have a laptop it is still worth coming along to see the workflow demonstration and hear Ben talk about his experience designing picklets.
- Who: Stewart Haines and Ben Hutchings
- What: How to make picklets
- Whom: writers, illustrators, designers
- Where: Inspire9 office, Level 1 41 Stewart St Richmond
- When: 6pm – 8:00 Tuesday 22nd November 2011
- How much: Free
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can send you information on preparing for the workshop.